Before going any further, make sure your system meets all the requirements.
The installation of the application is very important as the extension can not do anything by itself.
- Go to our downloads page by clicking here.
- Choose OS X.
- Extract the archive if necessary.
- Open the installer.
- A security alert will appear, if you install PreMiD for the first time. Go into your Preferences > Security > General > Open Anyway. Learn more about unsigned applications.
This is because we do not have a Code Signing Certificate (CSC). Support us to fund it.
- Choose open when prompted.
- Grant access to connections through Firewall and control System Events when prompted.
The application will start automatically. Check for the symbol in your menu bar.
Do not forget to add the extension.