Before going any further, make sure your system meets all the requirements.
The installation of the application is very important as the extension can not do anything by itself.
- Go to our downloads page by clicking here.
- Choose OS X.
- Extract the archive if necessary.
- Open the installer.
- A security alert may appear if you're installing PreMiD for the first time. If it does, follow the steps under Allow apps from unidentified developers
This is because we do not have a Code Signing Certificate (CSC). Support us to fund it.
- Choose open when prompted.
- Grant access to connections through Firewall and control System Events when prompted.
The application will start automatically. Check for the symbol in your menu bar.
Do not forget to add the extension.
Steps for macOS Big Sur (11.0+):
- Right click on our installer.
- Click open in the dropdown menu.
- Click open in popup.
Steps for older macOS versions:
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to the Security & Privacy tab.
- Click on the lock and enter your password or scan your fingerprint so you can make changes.
- Change the setting for 'Allow apps downloaded from' to 'App Store and identified developers' from just 'App Store'.